member since March 03, 2007
Well that is the precise question this very page was designed to answer!
Coolest person ever? I think so.
Sacrifices are divided in two catagories: All your worldly possesions to my right, and first born children to my left. Lets keep it organized folks.
But for serious, I'm just an all around swell guy. I enjoy drawing comics and writing. In all honesty, I'm not exactly the best artist, as two seconds reading my comics will prove. However, one might find themselves quite pleased with the writing of these comics if you can forgive the poor art. I also try to post on the forum somewhat frequently, but I don't always keep up with it.
Now, on to my comics!
-red si teh bestest comc evar Updates whenever.
-Bounty was a sprite comic I used to write. I think it's okay, by sprite comic standard. Pretty much abandoned.
-TRAOTJ used to be pretty much everything else I drew. Don't get your hopes up.
-Purple Ninja was my civil war comic, back when that was going on. Abandoned.
-SMB3TSW was my failed attempt at a mario sprite comic. Done before it even started.
-Frink and Dinny is a totally original comic, not stolen in way. Updates as much as the original.
-Three Way Comics was a community project I started up, but died after three pages. It was revived by BlkKnight, but that one seems to have died as well.
-Mr Doodle was my first serious attempt at a real comic. I may revisit it some day.
-Awesome I pretty much challenged myself to make 1 comic a day for 100 days. If you haven't read it yet, it may be worth a read. (First) Finished!
-ME Ventures is my autobiography. I do intend to update it someday. Waiting on inspiration.
-A Hard Boiled Detective is pretty much my best comic. It's a choose your own adventure in comic form, where you take control of the greatest detective in the whole dang town! Far from over!
-Awesome Hi-5 is the sequel to AWESOME! It is better then the original. Updating NOW! Daily!
Also, just because I haven't added you as a friend/top friend/suggested comic isn't because I don't like it, It's more because I'm lazy :3
I'd probably make a joke about how I just wasted a long period of your life, but I think you'll find it was quite worthwhile.
Comics By therealtj
Comics Assisted By therealtj
Comics Recomended By therealtj
The life of a video game Sprite is hard. You're expendable and forgettable. What happens when these Sprites decide their lives are more than just scrap goats for some higher power? An adventure unlike anything you've ever seen!
Intellectual humor and solid art sprinkled with a little bit of Calvin and Hobbes. John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes, that is.
An inquisitive worm makes friends with the bird who was going to eat him. Sarcasm ensues. A Platinum Studios comic!
Join Bit, Eli, Prob, and Ittybit in wacky crazy robot adventures of crazy wacky adventurous robots that are wacky and crazy adventurers.
All your Pop-Tarts are belong to us.
BRING THE BEAT BACK
If you like your super-heroes will a super-sized order of french-fried funny, then FantastiTeam is the comic for you. If, on the other hand, you like well-plotted, well-drawn comics that seek to advance the medium... Sorry.
Comic about two dudes. It's dead now though, and it's very unlikely to ever make another appearance.
This comic revolves around our dinosaur costume wearing hero as he goes through the most amazing adventure anyone has ever seen. Join him and his crew in his quest for stuff! Current storyline: Lengthy parody of The Odyssey (by Homer)
Welcome to Happy Valley, the most depressing place on earth. Happy Valley is a sit-comic based around Miles and Oscar, and their collection of supporting aquaintences expect the unexpected, or if you expect it, then just expect...stuff
De best comic in het world. can u think of a better comic go on fink of 1. i give u 2 secon time up u didnt think of betr one u lose give me your wallet
A Drunk Duck featured comic and winner of the Drunk Duck Awards for Best Humor Scenes and Most Deliciously Offensive. Plus the artist is an Adonis of a man. Handsome, charismatic, suave. He saved my mom's life once! All in all, this is one awesome guy.
A collection of MS paint stuff from all who care.
The randomness from Nintendo games is shown in this one-liner comic. Many Nintendo games are shown, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Warioware, and other awesome games made by Nintendo. There will not be licensed nintendo games in the comic. Enjoy the randomess
The story of two fellows who are destined to blow up the ocean or die trying.
Because it sparkles so brilliantly. Comics by Keegan Basset Updates Monday
Stick Figures do things. Brevity.
Tune in weekly for breakfast bonanza! Eggy and Bacon are roomates that go no crazy adventures......ummm yeah. That's all.
Life with Mindy and Frog with other random stuff.
Unfunny comics - comics guaranteed not to get a rise out of you at all! Notable for MS-Paint stick figures and courier new!
forum topics started
- Alts Rules
- Cannon Fodder: Top Ten Games of All Time
- 4chan loves My Little Pony [Obviously, kind of NSFW]
- The Great Adventure Games Bundle (Inspired by the humble indie bundle) Three days left!
- When did you first lose faith in humanity?
- The Humble Indie Bundle
- What really happened to Duke Nukem Forever
- Entropia Universe
- Does anyone have an old Paint.net install file?
- Mafia XXI GM Election
- Chop Cup
- Mafia XX: The Book of Foreshadowing
- Signup for Mafia XX: The Book of Foreshadowing
- More games should let you play as a musclebuilder and chase down football players
- DSi XL
- Why's everyone pickin' on the Christians?
- Possibly the greatest dramatic reenactment ever
- Shotgun toting God on a skateboard fights Cthulhu in an upcoming DS game
- Would you buy Cave Story?
- What do you get when you cross WarioWare with Mario Paint?
- [Plugity]AWESOME: HI-5 Edition!
- [plug] Awesome: High Five Edition!
- Plagarism Policies
- SOMEBODY just read Awesome! Only 16 pages left!
- What all games are in Kirby Super Star Ultra?
- My awesome comic, named as such.
- A comic simply titled "AWESOME"
- My avatar :,D
- What happened to Top Drawer
- Tinyest Website Ever
- OH YES
- Zero Banned Me :O
- I stole Crocty's Phrase
- My new comic
- My idea for a game
- Delete Faves???
- Mr doodle
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl Thread (No Spoilers)
- DOUBLE blog
- [PLUG TIME!] Frink and Dinny
- zomg mi comc1!
- Favorite Galaxy?
- PUN way
- Experimental Cartoon (Mr. Doodles)
- Mario has a bad day *Mild NSFW*
- Draw a pig!
- Oh hai.
- O hai thar
- Three Way Comic (Community Project)
- Season Two, YO!
- Desktop toys
- 30 shorts: 30 days
- Vote 4 redz costum!!!!
- Why read The Random Archives of TJ?
- Japenese Toilet Training
- Free ware games
- Magical balerina
- Dress Code
- Abused Characters (SUBMIT YOURS!)
- This guys on crack
- Submit your avatar!
- ANimation, meets puns, meets... whatever was in that bag of sugar.
- And now a word from our sponsors...
- Bounty Commercial Break!
- Plug YOUR comic on MY comic!
- Forum rules
- Tuesday news... Two's a day?
- comic in need of coments
- Bad puns!
- <WARNING! DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING COMIC!>
- Become a mod/admin?
- Why must we use text bubbles?
- [PLUG] In darkness... comes a light...
- [plug it up!] Metroid Sprite comic, with Kirby, and robot with fried brain... Of course its funny!
- New comic!
- New comic
- Chapter two and a new Purple Ninja
- New comic
- [Plug/Crit] Bounty and random archives. Whad'ya think?
- Just a reminder...
- New comic up
- april 16 2007
- April 15, 2007
- Friday the 13th, 2007
- Let's talk about fish!
- New Comics
- PLEASE answer soon! My comic pics are broke!
- 2 new comics
- Multi Comic monday II: The revenge.
- New comic. New post. Same author.
- Need a little help...
- The 26th, of the march, of the year, 2007
- March, 24th 2007
- The king... has returned...
- Quick, before I go,...
- Show your true colors!
- New comic is up!
- Update blog is up!
Videos Shared By therealtj