member since December 12, 2006
Location: Oscoda, Michigan
Occupation: Graphic Designer
I am an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) for Photoshop. Feel free to PQ me with any questions you might have.
Be sure to check out some of my favorite web comics on the right of my profile. There are some amazingly talented people here at DD and I've featured a few of my favorites!
Comics By reconjsh
Comics Assisted By reconjsh
Comics Recomended By reconjsh
It's crude, twisted, and sick. With gaming humor, and colorful pictures, there's tons to love. But for some, it's an Acquired Taste.
Intellectual humor and solid art sprinkled with a little bit of Calvin and Hobbes. John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes, that is.
Join Bit, Eli, Prob, and Ittybit in wacky crazy robot adventures of crazy wacky adventurous robots that are wacky and crazy adventurers.
Superhero girly goodness! Action series featuring Dasien the Blonde Bombshell, her best friend Parker Lynn Bailey, and an evil superhero extermination squad, The Crimson Gestalt! Humor and suspense. Some adult themes.
Warren Ellis has nothing on me. He stole my ideas. The Warren Ellis we know is not from this spatial membrane, but an alternative one. Those idea he has were stolen from a future timeline. Garth Ennis should be bowing down to me and counting his pennies.
Mostly my own slightly warped view on Life, Death, and the world in general.. Not really, this follows the lives of Death (Steve) and Life (Bobby) Along with the other mythical/magical beings that clutter up the place
Three soldiers of the evil and secretive society "The Caste of the Blue Sun" are inexplicably betrayed and posture themselves to discover the truth behind such treachery. Zoya, Toro, and Cutter begin anew in future world of undead, dragons and magic.
Pinky TA is a diesel-punk comic set in an alternative version of the 20's. It features the sexy Pinky, war, blood, steel, and fire!
Politics with dark humor and sarcasm. Written by a US Army Tank Crew Member. UPDATES MWF!
When the Beast leads the mob, and the Hunchback has his own food chain, you know you're in Fantasy Land. Headless and Pinoccio team as a pair of wise cracking, balls-to-the-wall hitmen that will do the job (if the money's right).
An Enigmatic Tale of Redemption. Chapter 1: Satan's daughter, Lucie, decides to escape Hell with her sister, Chrissy. Satan of course sends his incompetent minions to recapture them. And Arthur, a nerd, somehow gets in the middle of all of it. Will Rodya, an angel on assignment, be able to save the devil girls? Chapter 2: Description coming soon
Don Delgrotto, accidentally injected with Super Serum X-491, gains hurculean strength after eating pasta. He is the carbohydrated powered man...PASTAMAN!!!
I comic strip born from my love of the Asian martial arts and my passion for telling jokes that only I understand. =) This strip features an unnamed monk who is, dare I repeat it, a tad small. Let's see what he comes up with next...
A story about zombies... two in fact.
forum topics started
- Want to Waste 3:47 of Your Life?
- Selling My Childhood Comic Collect - OH! The Tears.
- Ooo! I got some free drums... Anyone out there a musician?
- IE Problem... Possible Bug?
- Rant Thread
- [CRIT][PLUG] Outland Angels - Looking for Any Critique and New Fans =)
- Motorcity Comic Con May 18 - 20 2007
- Author Discussion
- [CRIT][PLUG] - The Outland Angels
- Breakdancing Documentary Promo
- [PLUG] The Smallest Monk - Who knew Shaolin was so funny?
- DD Banner Advertisment
- DD Desktop Alerter Sending "False" Updates...
- Buying Carbon Neutrality: A Good Start or Ethically Wrong?
- The "Reasons Why This Thread Can't Be Locked" Game
- Discovery Channel: Planet Earth
- I never said "HI"...
- Book Recommendations Anyone?
- Rant: A Moment of Self-Discovery
- Need Help Naming a Character - Get a "Cameo" in My Comic for Helping...
- Anyone want to help naming one of my characters?
- Are There Rules for Creating Comics?
- The Zombie Invasion RETURNS, choose your SOUNDTRACK!
- Universal Morality: does it exist?
- Should Abortion Be Legal?
- What Does a First Issue Comic NEED to do?
- What's Better: Voltron or Thundercats?
- Font Help MUCH Needed for...
- Today's Education of Our Youth
- [PLUG] Pulp Fantasy
Videos Shared By reconjsh