member since April 04, 2007
Heeellloooo....We are Mike and Lynn.
We are the creators of the comic strip, Marital Bliss???. It's our baby and we are beginning the syndication process. Hopefully, it'll be one that we can survive...we just needs our spinich and we'll be strongs 'til the finich!
Ummm, we're married. Have been forever!
We also are responsible for "Lynn's Limericks." It's naughty! Tee Hee. We both write, act and all kinds of fun little things.
Mike is a "Karaoke D.J." and live performer around the DFW area in Texas where we hang our hats. I'm his groupie. If you are EVER in the Dallas area and want to come hang with me, watch his show and maybe karaoke yourself, you just let me know. If there was like a contest for best karaoke D.J. Mike would win! He's that fun. I'm dabblin' in graphic design...but, I'm not cheap, so if you need an eye that's not your own to snap your junk up, I'm your Gal-Friday!
(It bugs me to NO END that my apostrophes and quotes have slashes beside them! GRRRRRR!)
Comics By maritalbliss
Comics Assisted By maritalbliss
Comics Recomended By maritalbliss
A bit cheesy comic, you might say. On top of always being beaten down by Ryan, now Mick has fallen in love with a girl. Quite the tragedy for the shy guy that he is. But THAT is not his biggest problem. There's... something else...
The chronicles of two boys that REPEAT the sixth grade and who, along with their small circle of friends, are trying to survive their pre-teens and middle school in the heart of the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA.
"Company Man" is about life and the funny things it can throw at you (Like monkey poop!). It revolves around the co-workers and friends at F.R.J. Media Group in Phoenix, Arizona. Company Man is filmed before a live studio audience and updated Mon.- Fri.
Hi I'm Carly, and for some reason I scare the Buh-Jeezus outta people! Not intensionally, they just think I'm weird. But I'm a really nice normal person. With lots and lots of friends! Lots of 'em, yup, lots. Who? Um, people too important to tell you
A dark shadow has fallen upon the world of Tymaera and evil stalks the land. Question is, are a cursed black dragon, an Undead werewolf and a half-fay exile capable of turning back this darkness when they're haunted by shadows of their own making?
Devoid of Life (science fiction horror) Following the discovery of a hidden planet in our solar system, a series of horrible deaths occur at an observatory leading investigators to a plot that threatens all human life.
Random musings on awful things
Life can be tought for a pet owner. Especially if your cat is Sophie. Get ready to deal with ninjas,zombies,pirates and vampires, not to mention scooping the kitty litter.
Princess and Max welcome you to "Marital Bliss???" The comic strip about love, marriage and animal magnetism.
A Late-Night talkshow parody. Updates -- DAILY!
Things haven't been going well for Tom. His girlfriend's dead, he's a criminal, and he's discovered latent fire-bomb powers. What to do, what to do? Sounds like the perfect time to join a covert organization of political assassins! By Kristen Gudsnuk
Dark and twisted,yet stays crunchy in milk! Delicious humor with a fun toy surprise.
Nancy, a ditzy, buxom necromancer. Emp, her demonic, alcoholic sidekick. Arandu, a zombie who couldn't find a brain with both hands and a map. And Walter, the temp.
Pinky TA is a diesel-punk comic set in an alternative version of the 20's. It features the sexy Pinky, war, blood, steel, and fire!
Politics with dark humor and sarcasm. Written by a US Army Tank Crew Member. UPDATES MWF!
Join the enigmatic Edgar Allan Poo and faithful guide Irving the rat as they battle mythical beasts, ancient gods, magical ravens, sorcerers, the undead, inclement weather and treacherous terrain to escape the land of dreams.
Ignoring Sam, her pet spider and confidante, Abby, a webcomic creator attempts to rule the world and vanquish her arch nemesis, Perry Farder. A weekly webcomic about creating webcomics; oh, and a little bit of magic.
Ultimate X, where what we did was take your normal, everyday letter X, pump him full of drugs and booze, sex him up some and chuck on a fine pimp hat.
Faced with troubled pasts and uncertain futures, three women must choose forgiveness, justice, or revenge. Closely guarded secrets and old foes threaten their friendships and their lives as they attempt to live peacefully in a used book store.
2 Aliens. Disguised as dogs. Here to study human life. Hilarity ensues. Updates Mon-Wed-Fri. Check back for monthly fill-in-the-bubble CONTESTS, too.
forum topics started
- Comic Stip Comment Comments. # 54- Popcorn Please?
- Rules from Mistress Lynn
- Welcome my little pornmongers.
- Accolades for Abby, That's right my WMP's tell me I am master.
- "A message from Abby."
- News and Odds & Ends.
- Please read first...
- Please read before posting...
- Greetings and Salutations
- Willicus' weirdest dream you've ever had? THREAD
- Stop in and introduce yourself.
- I got "The Spirit" yes I do!
- [PLUG] Sure it's porn...But, the "poetry" makes it classy.
- 01- An emerald clad lass...
- Repo! The Genetic Opera...
- One of those "cool" moments...(NSF...Contains Language)
- Capital Punishment
- Top 5 "Celebs"
- Positions Positions Positions
- Mood Killers
- What makes your boat float?
- Worst Sexual Escapade.
- Best Sex You EVER had.
- Poppin' Cherries and "First Times"
- Question about "Affiliate" linkage
- Assistant on Comics/Owner of Comic Question.
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- Can you tell a difference in the "Fonts?"
- Beowulf Trailer, or Yummy CGI Goodness.
- What Fangirls will do for their Fanboys.
- The Jena 6. (Contains Language)
- Indy Comic Publishing...
- Computer Suggestions for Artist/Illustrator
- I am Ironman (Okay, not really.)
- Question about "A" comics.
- Animal Testing--yea or nay?
- Fortune Tellers and their craft...
- Earthship (A different kind of house.)
- Find the Bands (Fun fun!)
- Showin' some "Big Love" for HBO shows.
- [PLUG] Marital Bliss Contest, Of Sorts.
- Write the Dialogue for "Laundry Day"
- News and Updates!
- Star Wars, Robot Chicken.
- Home Page Vs. Comic Page
- Zod for President: 2008
- Is it okay to make a "fake" comic for HTML purposes?
- Ice-Cream, You Scream...
- [Plug] "Marital Bliss???" The comic strip about love, marriage and animal magnetism.
- Is something going on? OR is it my computer?
- Versions of "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
- "Eight Legged Poetry"
- "Spider Quotes"
- "Favorite Spider Lore"
- "Questions for Sam" companion to Abby and Keeper of the Grimoire Goblet, Order of Araneae.
- "Questions for Abby" (Ask your questions about "Toil and Trouble")
- "Sympathies for Sam" Let poor Sam know, You feel his pain.
- Add yourself to my WMP's, so sayeth Abby. (Official, "hi" thread for us mortals.)
- About "Toil and Trouble."
- Comments of the Cover
- [PLUG] Toil and Trouble, a new weekly webcomic about a witch and webcomics, what's not to love?
- Where can you find Marital Bliss???
- My little blue genre box isn't cooperating...
- Greatest gift you've gotten from your "significant" other.
- Shameless praise.
- Dumb Jokes...
- Stupid Day JOB!
- Convince us to read your "favorite" book.
- Random Quotes
- Has Marital Bliss??? offended you?
- What do you like or dislike about the comic?
- Favorite Marital Bliss??? comic strip?
- The Litter Box
- The Doghouse
- What's on your mind?
- Help With Creating Comic's Forum
- Introductions---Intro--Ductions....Baby, give it to me now...Introductions, Intro--ductions..
- What song typifies your personality?
- Making a game like the ones in the game section.
- 'Cause don't "soilders" deserve the best?
- [PLUG] Marital Bliss??? and something ELSE entirely.
- Aggghhh, I accidently reported a PQ--What do I do?
- TV Land---Oldies but Goodies.
- Mary Jane's Bust
- HPV or not to HPV---Sorry, what's the question?
- Stephen J. Cannell is a cheap SOB
- Halloween just got a whole lot better
- What's your favorite painting?
- Labyrinths and Pillow Mountains
- Life in "The Slammer" is a heck'ova lot "Simpler"
- Facing Harsh "Reality"
- Psycho Ashtrays and Moving Vans
- Pulp Muppets (The funniest fan vid---I ever "seen")
- Halfway Houses are Punny!
- Daddy Died and all I got was this stinkin' shirt.
- We live in the future.
- Hey, there Daddy-O!
- Possible Planet Life???
- Brand Spanking new...Not that we want a spankin'. Wait...Maybe we do....
Videos Shared By maritalbliss