member since November 11, 2007
Check out my art! Lily the succubus commands it! :)
Comics By lastcall
Comics Assisted By lastcall
Comics Recomended By lastcall
Why light a candle when you can curse the darkness?
Two adorable little marshmallow bunnies, Nu and Me are always on the watch for new exciting adventures and sugary delights to eat~!!
Champagne comedy served in two half pints. The completely random adventures of Campbell and Henderson. *WARNING - may contain zombies, aliens, acorns, jellyfish, anti cloud sentiments and possibly a punchline or two.
The artist uses cute teddy bears to express her daily thoughts, feelings, and pains. You'll laugh. you'll cry. You'll donate a kidney.
Simon is just your average Southern California slacker, coasting through life with no direction. One night he is visited by a mysterious being who drags him into a life of adventure... whether he wants it or not.
Wrigley Barnes can't keep a job to save his life. But he often has to LOSE a job to save it!
forum topics started
- "Last Call" fan art!
- "Last Call" Extras Page
- 'Last Call' Cast of Characters!
- Forums & comic loading slowly?
- [PLUG] My art featured on G4tv's "The MMO Report"
- DD iPhone app?
- [PLUG] "Last Call" is on World of Warcraft's main page!
- Man suing Blizzard over "deceitful practices"
- I need Facebook friends!
- How do I link a domain name to my DD comic?
- Drunk Duck: reputation
- Fan-Made Movie Trailers
- "Cuddle Sticks" **NSFW!!**
- People of Wal-Mart
- Katamari Forever
- [PLUG] "Last Call" Facebook Page
- Watchmen Director's Cut
- The best Megan Fox interview EVER
- DD'ers posted as PvP guest strip!
- A-Spray All Over Deodorant ad
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Papa Smurf LIVES!
- The "Go-Girl": Female Urination Device
- Texting while Driving PSA...warning: very graphic
- KFC's new "Double Down" sandwich
- 2009 Harvey Awards: Let your voice be heard!
- WoW Cataclysm: Your Thoughts
- Chevy Volt: the 230-MPG electric car
- Avatar (James Cameron film)
- MxO (Matrix Online): Pulling the Plug Fri, July 31st
- Tron Legacy
- Accidentally pressed "report this mail" button
- Baltimore Comic-Con '09
- What happens when you cancel a kid's WoW account...
- Hayao Miyazaki's "Ponyo"
- Last Call: Guest Artist request
- The Georgia Guidestones: your opinion
- "Trimming the Bush"
- Pixar's "UP"
- The Princess and the Frog: your predictions
- [PLUG] "Last Call" is on Facebook!
- Save Chuck! Subway campaign
- Wikipedia vs. Webcomic Wiki
- Blizzard's April Fools pranks
- An Ode to Chik-fil-A
- Old games you wish you could play again
- Best. Gameshow. Ever.
- BPelt Photoshop PlugIn
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
- Congratulations, you won....
- Thundercats: the movie
- LOST: season 5
- Warcraft: Your predictions
- Oscar nominees for Best Animated Feature Film...
- [PLUG] New "Last Call' merchandise store!
- What happened to Top Drawer?
- The Wall Street Bailout: What's your opinion?
- "Pitch Your Game Idea" convention
- Mystery light shines in Michigan
- Julia Child was a spy!
- By George, Give Up!: A Critic's Plea
- I won Honorable Mention @ Blizzard's Comic Contest!
- Clay Aiken's baby born at 8:08am on 8/8/08
- US Airways now charging passengers for WATER.
- Happy 50th birthday, Pooky!
- Estelle Getty dead at 84
- [PLUG] P&I: Episode 1 (Machinima film)
- Blizzard teaser for....what? ooOOooo.
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- City of Ember
- Gore Verbinski to direct upcoming "Bioshock" movie
- Driver kills dog, then sues owners for damage
- Anyone else play Rockband for PS3?
- Happy Anzac Day!
- Okami coming to Wii 04/15
- Dad gets 25 years for microwaving baby
- Honor student suspended for buying Skittles
- Terry Pratchett's "Hogfather" DVD
- Favorite movie soundtrack/score?
- The $350, 134-pound burger...
- Pirates may be cool....but Ninjas have a RESTAURANT!
- Guy with a big mouth
- Man charged with withdrawing $2 million after $5 million bank boo-boo
- Battlestar Galactica and BSG: Razor
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
- Advertising through DD forum banners?
- New Blizzard MMO: Starcraft Online
- I 'm getting my own table at a con. ...What should I display?
- [PLUG] 'Last Call' needs some Fan Art!
- Baltimore Comic-Con '08
- Anyone know of a good web banner service?
- Young @ Heart
- Starbucks tests the $1 "short" brew
- [Insert name here] knows where the cake is
- Happy Blue Monday!
- Kung Fu Panda
- Narnia: Prince Caspian
- What about our own DrunkDuck Convention?
- Cold Turkey
- "WALL-E" (new Pixar movie)
- Futurama: Bender's Big Score
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Jim Henson's "The Storyteller"
- Movies based on books suck! (Nothing new, really...)
- I'm back!
- Business cards
- Toy contaminated with 'date rape' drug pulled
- Who has MySpace?
- Sorcery.net chat channel
- Anyone here play D&D?
Videos Shared By lastcall