member since June 06, 2009
My two current comics are Negligence and Cubicle. Negligence updates three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). Cubicle updates Mondays and Thursdays. Cubicle has on board another artist named Alex Korbey (user Genejoke on Drunk Duck).
My biggest inspirations are Bill Watterson of Calvin and Hobbes fame, Monty Python, George Carlin, and a really fucked up imagination. To help pay the bills, I became an erotic dancer...nah, I'm kidding: I don't do that to pay the bills.
I currently have two books published, and I also work on other projects, including voice acting work and an animated series based on Negligence (currently on hold as I have no idea where the hell my animator disappeared to).
Flub blarney boo boo shoopy screw Flanders.
Comics By elektro
Comics Assisted By elektro
Comics Recomended By elektro
A king needs a team of elite experts to help fight crime and uphold the peace of Mercia. Unfortunately, he hires crazy people for the job. This didn't quite pan out the way he thought it would.
There has always been a constant, bewildering battle between innocence and experience. And always, it's the wide-eyed waifs among us that end up caught in the middle of it all. Welcome to Anecdote----the story of some young'uns, some old'uns, and some assembly required.
I could try to make this sound interesting... But then I would have to live up to it. Otherwise, stories of my life.
A former artist works at a nine-to-five office job...and hates every second of it. What will happen when he finally breaks? From the creators of Negligence and Malefic. Updates on Monday and Thursday until further notice.
A dysfunctional family, a marriage to a stranger, and a literal dead-end job. And a GOD, too? This wild, wacky romantic comedy is Greek mythology like you've never seen it...and from the most unlikely perspective you'd find!
Warren Ellis has nothing on me. He stole my ideas. The Warren Ellis we know is not from this spatial membrane, but an alternative one. Those idea he has were stolen from a future timeline. Garth Ennis should be bowing down to me and counting his pennies.
Transgender/Lesbian Romance! A little sophistication, a little punk rock, sexy butch women and a hapless everywoman protagonist in a lesbian demimonde.
Jake finds a cute monster living in his closet. They really don't get along. Updates Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sometimes cute and funny. Other times dark and serious. Always treading the line with both. Welcome to Negligence, starring two cute little bastards named Drannik and Lizzep. Watch them grow up in one strange, cruel world Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
the misadventures of Bones, the back alley,thrash metal mutant mad man and his side kick friends, Puke,Charlette the Harlot and Jack the Ripper.
A tale of abduction, discovery, and sentient fruit. Everything you know is wong. Updated daily.
The story of a little transgender girl, her gender playful BFF, her family and her friends.
The story of your average everyday modern woman who happens to have a time machine.
Following the daily events of a young woman with the mind of a mentally challenged 5 year old and the dream to one day become a "real artist", Vice and Virtue celebrates stupidity in all its shades and shapes.
A twist on Super Hero comics.In this comic the story is about the villain,his struggles and inner demons.
Now I know a thing or two about making a comic. WGO will feature some pages with text some without, but mosty all digital paintings. I supose any kinda suport would make me try harder. So gimme all your criticizm..
forum topics started
- Mr. Smiley challenge
- Cubicle Fan Art Contest. We'd like your submissions.
- [PLUG] Stick Man 10th Anniversary - a little bit of mindless self-indulgence
- Strange image on the front page...
- Some entries I did for an art show.
- Looking for a decent reference photo...
- Unemployed told by employers not to apply. Is that practice wrong or right?
- Has anyone here ever tried to apply to grad school?
- Gene Simmons' son alleged comic plagiarism.
- Bill Watterson, creator of Calvin and Hobbes, interviewed by the Cleveland Plain Dealer
- "Date Live" has been changed. Wha?
- Concept drawings for next graphic novel
- Experimenting with Corel...
- Six, count 'em, six no-bid ad spaces on Negligence
- Announcing the Negligence fan art contest
- ITT: Bands that change style almost every album...and still rock.
- Look, a video by me.
- Disney buying Marvel for $4 billion
- Ask Drannik: a video series I want to start
- I seek an artist for my latest project
- Using licensed music (not sure where to place this)
- Putting the latest page up on a different homepage.
- [PLUG] Negligence
Videos Shared By elektro