member since September 09, 2010
I'm a writer and cartoonist living and working in London, England- So if you are American then: Yes, I do live in a castle; Yes, I probably do know that one guy you met that time; and Yes, I do have bad teeth.
You can find some of my other work here:
You can also follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mytvisevil
And if you really wanna go the extra mile there is even a My TV is Evil Fan Page on Facebook.
Check me out: all over the web like an ejaculating spider!
Comics By bnortondavies
Comics Assisted By bnortondavies
Comics Recomended By bnortondavies
The inner thoughts and whims of Dave, the comic's protagonist (and, coincidentally, it's creator) are the main focus of this mainly autobiographical journal comic. There's a strip that includes a sexy pirate -- is that incentive enough for you?
Tales of romance, politics, video games, and pop culture. And probably the funniest/smartest comic you've never read.
Follow the lives of a father named Neil and his seven-year-old son Ryan in this humorous strip. (enhanced version of the 2009 featured strip Jerk Wadz)
forum topics started
- [PLUG] Year 2 for the Award Winning My TV is Evil.
- (Plug) My TV is Extremely grateful.
- You should be reading My Tv is Evil.
- [PLUG] My TV is Evil. Your mother wouldn't like it.
- [PLUG] Modern life is awesome.
- The Walking Dead - The series. (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
- My TV is Evil- I mean seriously messed up- like definitely not for the lil 'uns.
- Look at me, look at me- metaohorically streaking across your monitor in the hope of attracting attention!
Videos Shared By bnortondavies