member since August 08, 2010
- I have liked drawing for a long time, but haven't tried to get better at it until recently.
- Meeting new people, trying to figure out what makes them tick
- Much of the outdoors, luckily neither mountains or the ocean is too far away
- a lot of different kinds of music
- a lot of different kinds of movies
- and The DD community is AWESOME! Thanks for the nominations (whomever you are XD)
Comics By ayesinback
Comics Assisted By ayesinback
Comics Recomended By ayesinback
A hard-working woman in a demanding field, Ms Sanders does her best to bring vampires to justice, defend werewolves from slander, and help the Bride of Frankenstein get a divorce.
Welcome to Sunset City, a rustic western town where outlaws sling sorcery just as often as six shooters. This is the story Of Mirai Lain, a rookie sheriff sent to bring order to the town, and to investigate the murder of Sunset's previous sheriff.
I could try to make this sound interesting... But then I would have to live up to it. Otherwise, stories of my life.
ELEANOR is an ongoing graphic novel about a girl who never seems to stop falling. It's written and illustrated by Jason Gurley, with new pages published twice weekly.
The tales of a funny looking mailman and his sassy dog.
Biography of a changed man. Following an accident, he is given blood, which contains a rare organism, which alters his metabolism. As his savior says "We don't like the word 'Vampire' - that's ignorance and superstition!"
A group of misfit monsters are sentenced to live in a castle belonging to mad scientist. (Some comedy, horror, and a little bit of everything else.)
A hilarious webcomic that is so badass, all the other webcomics run away from it in fear. With an all-star cast of heroes, villains, and all those in between, it's like every other fantasy parody you've read before. Only better.
forum topics started
- Radio Play 2013 - Discuss
- Happy 2013
- The XXX Summer Olympics - wot wot
- attention getters
- And NOW: the Casting AND Artist Call for the 2012 DD Radio Play and Comic
- Who's Old?
- Dun Dun DUN! The 2012 Drunk Duck Radio Play
- The 2012 Drunk Duck Radio Play!
- Magic versus Honesty
- grrr "sentimental value"
- Worst place you've ever lived
- what are you wearing?
- The East Coast Rocks!
- Voices Needed for the Drunk Duck Radio Play
- about those vampire stories
- From whence do you hail-eth?
- Updating the nerd profile
- The Daring YOU
- The 2011 DD Voice Contest Radio Play (yay)
- what I can do
- What is it with clowns
- Who's in charge of your health?
- Favorite Line
- What makes one an artist?
- when do you step in?
- There's a bathroom on the right
- Your Fatal Flaw
- fave commercials
- Drunk Duck "Name That Voice" Contest
- security net
- unreasonable fears
- standard word definitions
- Rocky Horror -inspired whatevers
- I laughed- I cried-
- What does your voice sound like?
- Define Twimby
- when are you cheap
- house guest basics
Videos Shared By ayesinback