member since January 01, 2006
Comics By Terminal
Comics Assisted By Terminal
Comics Recomended By Terminal
Random comics about stuff. I don't know yet. Give me like, 20 pages.
Three "friends" explore the nature of good and evil, try to summon Cthulu, and have freaky sex.
On a desert planet in a deserted corner of the universe, four people wander around doing nothing.
comics to drink scotch to.
Supernatural happenings at a hotel, the demise of it's occupants by the maid, and the subsequent romance between herself and a very peculiar Irishman.Set in a Victorian Europe...
This is a story about a world much like ours excepts for the fact that magic is real and has always been! Imagine our world with all of it's technology but with a magical twist. Gods and Demons from classic myhtos are real in this fantastic world.
A Drunk Duck featured comic and winner of the Drunk Duck Awards for Best Humor Scenes and Most Deliciously Offensive. Plus the artist is an Adonis of a man. Handsome, charismatic, suave. He saved my mom's life once! All in all, this is one awesome guy.
The Theatre of the Black Bile.
It is a little-known fact that the higher-level programming languages are actually cute little animals.
Man, when did pseudo-stick figure comics become so popular? I been making these gems since 2004 and then C&H rolls up, acting like it owns the internet when it hasn't made a good comic in two years. Bitter? Meh, I'm in it for the art. And the ass.
Huh?! You mean this isn't a sprite comic?! I'm leaving!!!
8-bit old-school ultraviolence.
Short little comics I draw in the middle of class sometimes.
forum topics started
- Comic Discussion: (Let's Talk like We Did When We First Met.)
- V8 Arcade!
- The Bestest Comic Banners Ever! (Yours~)
- Ever Played a Horrible Game Just Cause?
- A ship crashed in Australia, Irony Overwhelms.
- Your PC Specifications.
- Super Mario Galaxy.
- The Portal to the Top Drawer.
- Of All The Things That Could Happen.
- No Game Deserves a Score of 10.
- Shenmue 3!
- The Worst Looking Wii Game Ever.
- If Websites Were Cars...
- Favorite Arcade Games!
- How to Make a Good _____ Movie!
- The Smallest Factor.
- MSG4 Gameplay Demonstration.
- Hitting Stuff to Make it Work
- Live Versus Studio.
- This Forum is very Dead...
- The Next Generation of Sim City: Sim City Socities
- Do Not Post in This Thread.
- Somewhere in San Fransisco Half Way Beyond The Bridge and The Tower Lies A Place Where Nothing is Ever What It Seems On A Day to Day Basis Because That Is What Happens in This Kinda Place
- [plug/crit] It's The End of The World As We Know It
- DrunkDuck Awards Topic List
- The (un)Official Award Categories.
- DrunkDuck Update Time (woahhhaaa, I'm gonna kick tomorrroooww~!)
- Everything You've Never Wanted to Know; Ask termy and bigfishy a question about Somewhere in San Fransisco!
- Playing with Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.
- Let's Start This Up Again!
- fake pictochat-style picture game!
- [plug/crit] The Though Process of The Human Mind Is A Complex Equation With Various Factors And Variables That Constantly Change Perspective
- [Plug/Crit] LAX: Light Motion Dreams, it's that comic you see everywhere, yet you don't care about (lol.)
- [plug/crit] Harbor Freeway
- Another Thread.
- A Thread without Pinky TA in the Title!
- The Greater Live Performances of Music.
- How old is your computer?
- Should I Download Windows Media Player 11?
- Comic Dish, A New Webcomic Host!
- The Ultimate Guide to DrunkDuck!
- Stump Myxo at Drawing Backgrounds!
- Hello There, I'm new to DrunkDuck!
- Sony shoots Themselves in the Foot Again.
- Yay! (Important Annoucement)
- Wii = Awesomesauce.
- Show Us Your Desk
- Office of Freedom
- Office of Praise
- Please Allow to Introduce Myself...
- HEY, THERE IS SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THAT "Them's the rules, bub." THREAD, YOU KNOW!
- Hardest Games Ever
- The Programs You Work With
- A Comic About NotePad.
- Hitman: Blood Money
- Sim Tower 2
- Indio Prophecy
- I'm Not a Vending Machine. :(
- Today is my Birthday! Whoo.
Videos Shared By Terminal