member since January 01, 2006
There is no bio for this user.
Comics By SpANG
Comics Assisted By SpANG
Comics Recomended By SpANG
The ongoing story of an amazing team of superheroes who can never seem to get anything to work right.
A tiny U.S. town find itself no longer a part of the Union and has to become its own independent country.
A comic about everyone's favorite pirate-themed 80s supergroup, Adam & the Ants!
A daily webcomic where anything could happen! And it generally does.
From Blambot Comic Fonts & Lettering creator, Nate Piekos, comes ATLAND! A long-running fantasy epic of high adventure and lowbrow humor!
Lo-res version of a timeless classic (? XD ) ~~ "Chance? Fate? ... Or Pawn? Jared fights to keep his soul, find redemption, and challenge an evil as old as civilization. A mature vampire tale set in Seattle."
Meet K. She likes to shop, watch TV and smoke cigarettes. And God hates her. Lucky her.
Oh, you know! Cats and junk! Yahoo!
With events taken from real life, follow the day to day struggles of the most hated boy in school, the fat kid. Matt Feazell calls it " a more serious Charlie Brown"
When the annonynimity of screen names is threatened, two guys who...well...never really cared for eachother to begin with wage an epic battle to decide the fate of internet geeks everywhere...The Drunk Duck Civil War!
Drunk Duck artists, interperating each others work.
Follow the romantic adventures of the gloomy Pierrot, the young lady Colombine and the ever-smiling Harlequin.
"Company Man" is about life and the funny things it can throw at you (Like monkey poop!). It revolves around the co-workers and friends at F.R.J. Media Group in Phoenix, Arizona. Company Man is filmed before a live studio audience and updated Mon.- Fri.
Hi I'm Carly, and for some reason I scare the Buh-Jeezus outta people! Not intensionally, they just think I'm weird. But I'm a really nice normal person. With lots and lots of friends! Lots of 'em, yup, lots. Who? Um, people too important to tell you
A medieval knight and a Japanese ninja are forced to share an apartment in modern America. Can they achieve their missions without destroying each other?
Here are loved : - Comments : Anywhere ! Old pages, new pages, pretty pages, ugly pages... Just comment anywhere you want to ! - Critique : Anything you can say to improve my comic skillz is more than welcome ! - You : I love you !
The critically acclaimed hit is back with an all-new adventure that will quickly teach the Freshmen whatÃ¢â¬â¢s at stake when you put on a costume! Wannabe, the powerless team leader who has always dreamed of being a superhero, is having visions of the
The adventures of Genie-Man, the wish-granting superhero! Updated Fridays.
The comic companion to The Gigcast. A wacky look behind the scenes at The Gigcast, the podcast for webcartoonists and web artists everywhere. http://www.thegigcast.com
For over a decade, spanning some 4000 nights written in these journals, Lt. David Day Became HERO BY NIGHT, protecting the innocent and punishing evil wherever he could find it, until one day...HE VANISHED. A Platinum Studios comic! Updates Monday-Frid
comics about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why light a candle when you can curse the darkness?
Updated every Sunday. Updated a week ahead at [url]http://www.para-ten.com[/url]
Pinkerton chronicles the lives of the inhabitants of Pinkerton National Park. Pinkerton is syndicated by GoComics at [url]http://www.gocomics.com/pinkerton[/url]. For more information about Pinkerton please visit [url]http://www.pinkertonpark.com[/url]
Pinky TA is a diesel-punk comic set in an alternative version of the 20's. It features the sexy Pinky, war, blood, steel, and fire!
Random Thoughts: a comic series I started in 2002 but later stopped updating. Random happenings of random people~ I'm now re-uploading the archives 3 comics a day.
Rival Angels follows the story of Sabrina 'Ultragirl' Mancini and her three roommates in the fight of their lives as they battle against the best wrestlers in the world, contend with rivalries both personal and professional and try not to kill each other.
Cajun-spiced, hot-n-heavy, dark-n-deadly, supernatural science fiction goodness in every ever-lovin' spoonful.
Welcome to Cornerstone City where Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies and more have been living side by side with normal folks for years. Meet the Midnight Shift. A Special Police Task Force created to handle all "monster"-related crimes, made up of monsters
Superchum, world's friendliest superhero, is out to make friends with the entire world ... one person at a time!
The Gods of Arr-Kelaan were mortal once. Now each one is learning the limitations - and lack therof - of their newfound positions as gods. CURRENT STORY "Consequences": New gods learn about their powers, and deal with ancient pantheons. Fun!
A political Situation Comedy. Not so much a political cartoon as the story of an idiot who is running the United States. Right now the idiot looks like George W. Bush. Who knows what he'll look like in 2008?
RETIRED: 2006. Roommate insanity. 4 college grads getting by on mac n' cheese, ramen noodles & cheap beer. This was my "baby" for almost 12 years, I finally retired it after 8 sets of rejection letters from syndicates. R.I.P.
A mysterious building in Boston houses all that is deadly, dangerous, and annoying. It's a pretty fun place to work.
A lighthearted look at the serious drama that is the life of the modern concert attendee.
Join the enigmatic Edgar Allan Poo and faithful guide Irving the rat as they battle mythical beasts, ancient gods, magical ravens, sorcerers, the undead, inclement weather and treacherous terrain to escape the land of dreams.
Doctor Who humor!
Simon is just your average Southern California slacker, coasting through life with no direction. One night he is visited by a mysterious being who drags him into a life of adventure... whether he wants it or not.
Ultimate X, where what we did was take your normal, everyday letter X, pump him full of drugs and booze, sex him up some and chuck on a fine pimp hat.
Big Sister, Little Sister, and their friends figure out what the world's about in one panel installments of crayon and marker.
Ben Benson was a slacker comic illustrator until one fateful day when the God of the Dead Anubis gave him the power to turn into a zombie at will. Now he's a slacker superhero bringing the villains of the polluted city of St. Fredericks to justice!
2 Aliens. Disguised as dogs. Here to study human life. Hilarity ensues. Updates Mon-Wed-Fri. Check back for monthly fill-in-the-bubble CONTESTS, too.
forum topics started
- Posting a SPOILER? Use this!
- My Name Is Earl - Cancelled
- Commisioned Project, anyone?
- Am I the only one dissapointed in Futurama?
- Back to the Future starring.... Eric Stoltz?
- Planet Earth on Discovery Channel
- Life-sized blue whale...
- American Fuel Prices decreasing - Is this fooling anybody?
- Ron Howard's call to action...
- How to shrink/remove avatars from your comic page...
- How to peel an egg...
- The X-Files: I Want to Believe
- The most tasteless ad ever?
- HI, I'm a Marvel.... And I'm a DC...
- Take off, you hoser!
- Happy Birthday, Ronson!
- Hi, I'm Todd Davis, President of Lifelock, and I am a vitim of identity fraud!
- DD newshound(s) needed...
- Where do YOU stand on Net Neutrality?
- Comcast blocks the internet... Now the Public!
- Valentine's Day
- Jonathan Coulton is great!
- Donnie Davies - Biggest loser on the planet?
- A RED Hulk???
- Would you like a 4 bedroom house for 100 bucks?
- Fan art in exchange for banner linkage
- Daylight Savings Tommorow! One extra hour to sleep!
- How do I get more comments on my page?
- Yes, Rats CAN crawl up into your toilet!
- Any Halloween themed comics out there?
- When you shouldn't hyphenate your married name....
- Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
- Department of Justice blasts Net Nuetrality - game over?
- Britains Got Talent Kicks the US versions ass. That is all...
- VOLTRON may become a movie
- The Last Ten Years (Superman) - Kenny Rogers
- Gene Simmons: Family Jewels
- Black Kitty and family in our thoughts today :(
- DD front page down right now
- "King of Spam" arrested....
- *hic* --- Duck gets drunk for about 11 minutes...
- Should America get rid of the penny? (or just discuss the future of coins themsleves)
- I really get frustrated with today's "news" channles/programs
- Hershey - The Great 'American' Chocolate bar?
- Web services- God help you if you ever have a problem.
- Dang, I wish I knew THIS sooner....
- Virtual Pot Luck Dinner - What are YOU bringing?
- Should the "internets' be legal?
- What commercials annoy the crap out of you?
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
- Woot.com, anyone?
- Apple i-phone
- NBC's Identity
- Unplugged for a while?
- Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man? Really? No, Really?
- The Prestige
Videos Shared By SpANG