member since June 06, 2007
First off...I probably don't look anything like my avatar. You can see the 'real' me below...after years of lipo and plastic surgery I actually look hawt!
I'm a senior writer for Newsarama, writing many features and two weekly columns (It Came From The Quarter Bin, Your Indy Weekly). If you visited the site http://www.newsarama.com then you've all read my articles.
I'm also a contributing editor for Latino Review, a movie website. Basically I get paid money to interview movie stars about their movies and see flicks before they come out in theaters. It's a great gig. You can learn about the movie biz daily through my writing at: http://www.latinoreview.com
I also do comics. Philly. Wise Intelligence. (The Upcoming) Midnight Judge. Plus I guest-write alot of comics for my friends because, well, I love writing. I'm finally writing as my full-time job - which is nice. I've done everything from Army Medevac in Panama to manager of Ann Taylor Loft at the mall to a kibbutznik in Israel. It's nice to sit home and write all day!
You can check also check out Philly at http://www.myspace.com/phillythecomic and Wise Intelligence at http://www.myspace.com/wiseintelligencecomic
And oh yeah...I want to share this pic cause it is KEWL. It's for my 'Quarter Bin' Newsarama column and it's me with Scarlet Spider, Electro-Superman, Cerebus, Hamster Vice, and Shadowhawk. I LOVE IT! Colored version coming soon!
I LOVE making avatars even if I'm not going to use them...the first three are for my comics so clicking on the avatar will bring you to the comic.
Comics By Ryan McLelland
Comics Assisted By Ryan McLelland
Comics Recomended By Ryan McLelland
When two college students discover an old film reel and watch it, a gateway to Hell is opened. Now, a war between Heaven and Hell has begun, and the fate of the world depends on the forgotten star of the rediscovered cartoon, whose name is Mr. Scootles.
The world's greatest web comic about a single guy in a heavy metal band who also teaches!!! A comic about the stuff guys like!
Join the enigmatic Edgar Allan Poo and faithful guide Irving the rat as they battle mythical beasts, ancient gods, magical ravens, sorcerers, the undead, inclement weather and treacherous terrain to escape the land of dreams.
Ryan McLelland's friends
forum topics started
- Letterer Wanted For Wise Intelligence Mini-Series
- [PLUG] Vampires Attack Philly!!!
- [PLUG] Philly Turns 50! YAY!
- [PLUG] PHILLY AND DARTH MAUL!!!
- [PLUG] PHILLY AND NICOLAS CAGE!
- [SHAMELESS PLUG] Superhero Comic Philly #2 Starts Today!
- Indiana Jones 5 (AKA Ryan gets catty)
- [PLUG] Philly Reviewed On Aint It Cool News - JOIN THE FUN!
- A Drunk Duck Get Well Soon Card
- Newsarama To Review Three DD Webcomics
- What are you wearing? ;)
- [AND A MONSTER PLUG] Philly Issue One Finally Ends!
- [CRIT] Philly - The Superhero Comic
- Why can't I update my comics?
- [PLUG] Philly crosses the top 150! Read our lil superhero comic today!
- Philly Issue One Finally Finishes This Week!
- Need Help With Marvel Movies
- Philly's Jim Hanna Does Ultimate Spidey
- [PLUG] Philly's Artist Jim Hanna Does Ultimate Spider-Man!!!
- How Do You Make A Banner???
- [PLUG] PHILLY HITS 25!!!
- Philly, Transformers, Harbinger (Valiant), Quarter Bin, Wise Intelligence, & More!
- Philly Update - 6/27
- Philly Update - 6/25
- [BIG PLUG!] Cerebus and Captain Jack on Drunk Duck TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
- HUGE WISE INTELLIGENCE AND PHILLY UPDATE TODAY!!!
- HUGE PHILLY & WISE INTELLIGENCE UPDATE TODAY!!!!!
- Wednesday is the BIG DAY!
- [PLUG] Cerebus and Captain Jack Attack Drunk Duck NEXT WEEK!!!
- Philly Update / Cerebus Coming Soon / Comic Book Challenge / Neil Gaiman Interview!
- Wise Intelligence Update - 6/14
- Another Philly Page Added - 6/13!
- [SHAMELESS PLUG] PHILLY AND WISE INTELLIGENCE!
- Philly Updated! - 6/12
- Hola from the Newsarama guy
- Philly Update
- Welcome To Philly!
Videos Shared By Ryan McLelland