member since January 01, 2007
1. I'm an Aries.
2. I grew up on a dairy farm.
3. I'm a 2nd Class Petty Officer in the Navy.
4. My Dad called me "Deedle-bug" when I was growing up.
5. I have a Masters Degree in Industrial Technology.
6. Vincent Price is my favorite actor.
7. I think Bananas Foster is probably the best desert in the world.
8. I don't have cable or satelite. By choice.
9. I got married in a pasture.
10. Vanilla is my favorite ice cream.
11. I do a good imitation of Jimmy Stewart, and have been in the radio play of "It's a Wonderful Life" twice.
Comics By Roguehill
Comics Assisted By Roguehill
Comics Recomended By Roguehill
Six people in the middle of an interstellar war, trying to make ends meet. Being a Privateer sucks when people keep on trying to kill you, but at least the money's good and the serious injuries are evenly spaced out.
A slick and stylish sci-fi action story about a secret war against the undead.
Fearing an imminent breakdown, the Grim Reaper decides to take a Holiday. After an exhaustive search for a replacement, he finds only his cousinÃ¢â¬â¢s nephewÃ¢â¬â¢s son to collect the souls of those who are perishing. He isÃ¢â¬Â¦ Jim Reaper.
Joshua Brand is a anachronistic demon hunter in the modern world who is called upon by Detective Sarah Bentley to help investigate a series of brutal serial killings. The killer has chosen his next victim, and Sarah will take whatever help she can...
Nancy, a ditzy, buxom necromancer. Emp, her demonic, alcoholic sidekick. Arandu, a zombie who couldn't find a brain with both hands and a map. And Walter, the temp.
Purgatory is a tower that offers a group of convicts a second chance at life, if they can survive the climb. But who built the tower, and for what purpose are they holding this "contest"? The answer lies at the top, if they can manage to reach it.
Futurella (The Synthetic Girl of the Future) and her amazing crew have adventures in time, space, and sarcasm! (www.rocketshipagogo.com)
The Electric Owl! Hero of Point City...and the World!
A series of brutal murders rocks Chinatown to the core. At first they appear to be an escalation in a mob war between two rival Triad groups. Story by Gabriel and art by Steve Sloan
Where do old superfolk go when it's time to get out of the game? To Valhalla - Home for the Supertired. A Th3rd World Studios web comic. Updates every Tuesday and Thursday, without fail.
Join the enigmatic Edgar Allan Poo and faithful guide Irving the rat as they battle mythical beasts, ancient gods, magical ravens, sorcerers, the undead, inclement weather and treacherous terrain to escape the land of dreams.
forum topics started
- [PLUG] The REVENANT Resin Kit!!
- Rights to Creative Materials
- ...I've lost my mind! Everything must go!!
- [PLUG] "Tales of the Revenant" vinyl bust!
- "Real" Ghost stories
- [PLUG] "Tales of the Revenant" featured on Gigcast!
- What kinds of fonts to use.....or not to use?
- [PLUG/CRIT] "Tales of the Revenant"..guns and ghosts, anyone?
- Should it be more than just a webcomic?
- Hi, my name is Dave and I have a Pulp fetish.....
Videos Shared By Roguehill