member since October 10, 2006
About me: Well, I'm 22 currently. I recently graduated collage, and now am découpaging full-time.
Here I am! All girl. All sad faces for no explicable reason (including sadness).
Comics By Kristen Gudsnuk
Comics Assisted By Kristen Gudsnuk
Comics Recomended By Kristen Gudsnuk
A young orphaned boy, Racil, is recruited as a spy, only to find out there is a reason why this happens. A story with action, romance, and morals (or so planned). Please enjoy!
Things haven't been going well for Tom. His girlfriend's dead, he's a criminal, and he's discovered latent fire-bomb powers. What to do, what to do? Sounds like the perfect time to join a covert organization of political assassins! By Kristen Gudsnuk
It's just a sweet romantic drama about making new friends and changing stubborn views and attitudes. ~ Shonen-ai / boyslove / yaoi / romance / drama ~
Huh?! You mean this isn't a sprite comic?! I'm leaving!!!
This is about a grim reaper who loves to kill people and collect souls. He searches for as many victims as he can find. Something surprising happens in the end
Faced with troubled pasts and uncertain futures, three women must choose forgiveness, justice, or revenge. Closely guarded secrets and old foes threaten their friendships and their lives as they attempt to live peacefully in a used book store.
Kristen Gudsnuk's friends
forum topics started
- HTML Tables..
- Is this something I should bother doing?
- [plug] Fanart Contest!!!
- The Optimist fanart contest! (deadline Sept. 15, 2009)
- That antiquated "look"...
- Tips on how to draw dogs?
- Help with background
- how did you come up with your comic's name?
- Like a beautiful flower blossoming in a tundra... MISFIT ASSASSINS... [CRIT/PLUG]
- DrunkDuck's definitive comics
- what's the coolest/weirdest thing that shows up when you google your name?
- [plug/crit] The Optimist
- Summer Reading List
- ip tracking
- getting a domain name sort of website... is it worth it?
- The Great Banner Exchange
- I'm back!
- Will publishers accept work that has been posted online, like here on DD?
- "to catch a predator"-- justifiable?
- a comprehensive list of comic networking sites?
- do you read posts wiht speling erors in the subject line?
- PDF conversion
- what to use instead of swears?
- do you post your fanart?
- fatal errors of webcomics
- how did/do you come up with a name for your comic?
- King's Quest
- random talents?
- how long does it take for you to do a page?
- are any of your characters based off of you?
- [plug/crit] Misfit Assassins- new and improved!
- what's the most depressing song ever?
- poem thread
- does this make anyone else really happy?
- What's your oddest habit?
- intro"duck"tions~~~! heehee!!
- why can't I post in my forum?
- anyone else get crap from people about making comics?
- tips on clickworthy banners
- I keep getting emails from dd... how do I stop this?
- does this bother anyone else?
- color vs. b&w
- I'VE REACHED PAGE 100, huzzah! (plug/crit/rejoice!)
- question about photoshop technique.
- social security numbers
- digital artists- what program do you use?
- Grammar etiquette?
- [plugeroo!] MISFIT ASSASSINS is nearing its 100th page, huzzah! now's your chance to experience what everyone's been thinking of talking about, but hasn't actually got around to it because they're busy with their day-to-day-lives!
- manga studio--- I ... just don't get it
- (CRIT!!!!!!!!!) Wake Up, David
- (PLUG!) Everyone PLEASE visit "MISFIT ASSASSINS"!!!!!
- how do you make an index page?
- Editing the "look" of my comic's page
Videos Shared By Kristen Gudsnuk