member since January 01, 2006
Also, while the "favorite videos" thing is certainly nifty, I have a "YouTube Pick Of The Week" thing going on at TEO already. Go there for your hideous internet video fix. You will not be disappointed, of that I can assure you.
Comics By Ian Jay
Comics Assisted By Ian Jay
Comics Recomended By Ian Jay
Caggage's cute exterior hides a surreal, manic depressive variety show drawn from haunted nightmare visions and general malaise. It features two little guys, an orange thing and a squidkitten.
Drunk Duck artists, interperating each others work.
A medieval knight and a Japanese ninja are forced to share an apartment in modern America. Can they achieve their missions without destroying each other?
A dog, her college student, an elf, the dragon who writes and draws it all, and the lizard who occasionally colors it? Now there's a party like no other.
You think your job is tough? Angn D'Lazmuh just got hired to run the largest Galactic Hub in space, let's just hope the Hub doesn't put up a fight...
comics about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Set in the undetermined future, the crew of the New Zealand continues to pursue a goal that has been disproven again and again: there is no land left within the world.
OTM is about absolutely nothing. It starts with a dog. it's confusing. but epic, at the same time. most characters are based off of real peopple. all of those likenesses are copyright of... themselves. Also, all the coppyrighted stuff we mantion too.
In a world where fantasy and magic are reborn, only one man stands for the ideals of knighthood. He is Terry Lingal, the Errant Apprentice.
Join the enigmatic Edgar Allan Poo and faithful guide Irving the rat as they battle mythical beasts, ancient gods, magical ravens, sorcerers, the undead, inclement weather and treacherous terrain to escape the land of dreams.
Ian Jay's friends
forum topics started
- I Don't Know If This Qualifies As A Video Game "Per Se", But...
- To Quote That Homeless Guy From "Anger Pauly"...
- Show Me The Money! (The Game Show, Not The Reference To "Jerry Maguire")
- Stranger Than Fiction
- Burning Down The House of Leaves
- New York Is About To Get A Lot Less Awesome
- Baltimore Comic Convention. This Weekend. Be There.
- In The Immortal Words Of Biz Markie...
- The Rappers Delight Club's "First Ladies Anthem"
- I Just Flew In From San Diego And Boy Are My Arms Tired
- Here Is A Short Song That I Recently Wrote
- Victorian Esoterica For The Masses
- Because I Wish To Be A Maniac, Maniac On The Floor...
- Well, This Is Just Awesome
- It's Weird! It's Cerebral! It's... Well, It's Dutch.
- So I Guess Comic Artists Can Make It As Pop Idols, Too...
- MCT3K: Star Search!
- The Hitchhikers' Guide To Comics; or...
- TEO: The 28th Annual Pan-Cosmic Battle of the Bands
- Feb. 1: Joseph Campbell's Hourly Comic Day
- Yacht Rock: Keep It Smoooooooove
- A Pressing Issue Which My Sister And I Were Debating
- I Got A Sweet Sweet Tablet Laptop
- I Have Seen The Future And Its Name Is Iguana Man
- Heard 'Em Say
- Mystery Comic Theater 3000
Videos Shared By Ian Jay