member since May 05, 2007
I like to draw. I like books and movies. :-)
My name is Dom ( short for Dominick ) but I use D0m because some lucky person snatched the screen name first. I live in the U.S, but I'd love to get out of here once I graduate. Hopefully, somewhere in the U.K.
I'd love to hear from you, so P.Q me!
Oh, while you're reading this, just push your mouse a few inches towards that pretty elf in the Nadya icon and click!
Comics By D0m
Comics Assisted By D0m
Comics Recomended By D0m
A space opera about a freelance starship and crew's quest to end rule of the immortal kings. It has gay / GLBT themes
You think your job is tough? Angn D'Lazmuh just got hired to run the largest Galactic Hub in space, let's just hope the Hub doesn't put up a fight...
Pop culture references. Every day banalities. Characters randomly bursting into song. Skewed romance. Jokes about rape and racism. Grammar jokes. Dick jokes. Sometimes clever, sometimes stupid, always weird, and there's an oddity for everyone.. possibly.
Sprite based comic, with original sprites! For real. Updated irregularly, but usually once or twice a week.
Dark and twisted,yet stays crunchy in milk! Delicious humor with a fun toy surprise.
A woman suffers a tragic death. When she awakens in a land that is beyond life but not entirely past death, she must seek a way to discover where she is and how to return to the land of the living...
What if DD webcomics were tv shows, and its characters (or rather, the people who play them) were celebrities? What are these actors like off the set of their shows? And how do they deal with each other?! This community project aims to find out!
Purgatory is a tower that offers a group of convicts a second chance at life, if they can survive the climb. But who built the tower, and for what purpose are they holding this "contest"? The answer lies at the top, if they can manage to reach it.
the misadventures of Bones, the back alley,thrash metal mutant mad man and his side kick friends, Puke,Charlette the Harlot and Jack the Ripper.
A character-driven superhero comic, set in the UK? One that's not a spoof? Oh, you'll be wanting Shades then!
A tale about a land split into pieces by five gods and how the inhabitants survive. War, love, and hopefully fun adventure. =] Meant to be generally good natured, however there is adult subject matter, graphic swearing and violence. Updated every monday.
Follow Zoe Perks and David Baker as they face the threat of the mysterious disease of lycanthropy and race for a cure. THIS STORY IS NOW FINISHED, COMPLETE!
forum topics started
- Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!
- In the even of a zombie apocalypse, what would YOU do?
- Does Anyone Still Play Neverwinter Nights? (The First One)
- Do You Give Money to Homeless People?
- How Do You Handle Telemarketers
- Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?
- Weight Loss
- Your DrunkDuck Profile
- [PLUG] Nadya- A webcomic about what happens to SOME of us after we die...
- Zuda Comics?
- If Your Comic Were a Movie... What Actors Would You Cast?
- Harry Potter Speedpainting
- Post Your Instant Messenger Screen Names Here!
- The Ten+ Commandments of Adult Comics/Movies/Hentai
- What's Your Dream Job?
- Why Should Everyone Read YOUR Comic?
- Your Most Embarassing Moment?
- To Catch a Predator
- How Often Do You Check Your Stats and Pageviews?
- Ask a Question to the Person Below You!
- Pairings? Romance?
- [PLUG] Nadya- It has a pretty elf in it.
- Where's my shirt-- I mean, hello!
Videos Shared By D0m