member since December 12, 2006
This humorous strip is about interesting characters that hammer out a living in an alternate reality that is nearly as weird as they are.
What? You actually want to know something about CharleyHorse, the artist? Okaaaaay.
I reside in the deep south of the United States. Chronologically, I'm fifty-two, but I'm going on about sixteen emotionally. I'm married without children.
I'm an amateur artist and probably always will be one, but I enjoy developing my art skills and knowledge as the years trickle by.
I consider life a necessary hobby.
Comics By CharleyHorse
Comics Assisted By CharleyHorse
Comics Recomended By CharleyHorse
A funny webcomic following the misadventures of four dysfunctional demons on earth.
Mostly my own slightly warped view on Life, Death, and the world in general.. Not really, this follows the lives of Death (Steve) and Life (Bobby) Along with the other mythical/magical beings that clutter up the place
Who wouldn't want a curse that makes them maddeningly attractive to the opposite sex? What if they're not human? Had to think about that, huh? (Updates whenever)
My sketchbook of various scribbles,commission art, doodles and short stories.
Princess and Max welcome you to "Marital Bliss???" The comic strip about love, marriage and animal magnetism.
The misadventures of Skull Girl -- a recent graduate of a super-villainy school. She faces two major obstacles to her career as a super-villainess: No work experience, and she's sweet and adorable.
Welcome to Cornerstone City where Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies and more have been living side by side with normal folks for years. Meet the Midnight Shift. A Special Police Task Force created to handle all "monster"-related crimes, made up of monsters
We've all been there: you go out and have a few too many, and the next thing you know, you're waking up in a gutter in some sort of alternate universe. S'ok, buddy. Happens to the best of us. Beware: contains lots of bad words and copious cross-hatchin
A mysterious building in Boston houses all that is deadly, dangerous, and annoying. It's a pretty fun place to work.
Snippets from the life of Shane "Inkmonkey" Woodis
Ultimate X, where what we did was take your normal, everyday letter X, pump him full of drugs and booze, sex him up some and chuck on a fine pimp hat.
forum topics started
- Doing Da Vinci
- What else is art related?
- In medias res?
- When I begin producing again . . .
- Question about layers
- Your Thimble List
- Pentel Pocket Brush
- Why am I going small?
- So, have any of you seen The Spirit?
- The reasons for Bad Artwork
- Making use of characters
- Those Dramatic DD Changes
- Surfing recommends and avatars
- What's more important, art or writing?
- Knocking off the rust
- Well I'm back
- Old enough to wear a military uniform, old enough to drink?
- Thanks everybody for your advice on purchasing a new computer system.
- Here's a Jewel of a DrunkDuck comic strip that slipped under my radar.
- Are You Ready to Give Up Your Desktop PC?
- Geezer 'toonists
- Is it Time to Put the U.S. Military on an Economic Diet Play?
- Share Your Scripting Template
- Remember When Cartoon Characters Didn't Change?
- Shakespeare's Macbeth and a Certain President
- Creativity versus Artistic Ability versus Education
- PQ report section?
- Tutorials on Using Photoshop and The Gimp
- Charleyhorse to Drunk Duck . . . er . . . hello people!
Videos Shared By CharleyHorse