member since April 04, 2007
Bocaj walks the fine line of absurdity and comedy.
Pancakes- An absudist comic about a stick figure called Pancakes, his friends and their shenanigans.
No Background- Collection of serious works, mostly unfinished projects.
Rape- Don't read it
Please note, none of these projects have stopped! If I ever end a community project, I will make it obvious it is done.
Tired Comics- Draw something when you're tired!
MS PAIN- Anything MS PAINT
Visual Music- Visual representation of Music.
The Traveling Assist- A story with many Authors.
My comics that have stopped (or don't do anything, on):
The Adventures of Malnutrition and Friends- A project I did with WTHecksicle. It is the crazy. :/
The random archives of tj- At least I think this died. It was never really mine, I just made a few comics for it.
Not a Comic- It isn't a comic
Laughing Out Loud Zombies- My first DD comic
Guy in a Dinosaur Costume- The bastard prequel to LOLZ. Inconsistent art, and humor.
GIADC Fan Art- Self explanitory
Comics By Bocaj
Comics Assisted By Bocaj
Comics Recomended By Bocaj
A hard-working woman in a demanding field, Ms Sanders does her best to bring vampires to justice, defend werewolves from slander, and help the Bride of Frankenstein get a divorce.
Drunk Duck's first real choose your own adventure! Oh, and there's this detective. So, yeah. Whatever floats your boat.
The inner thoughts and whims of Dave, the comic's protagonist (and, coincidentally, it's creator) are the main focus of this mainly autobiographical journal comic. There's a strip that includes a sexy pirate -- is that incentive enough for you?
There has always been a constant, bewildering battle between innocence and experience. And always, it's the wide-eyed waifs among us that end up caught in the middle of it all. Welcome to Anecdote----the story of some young'uns, some old'uns, and some assembly required.
Everyday thoughts and inquiries from yours truly.
Meet Barry. He's the host of a comic that reviews other comics.
After being accused of witchcraft, a knight is exiled form her kingdom.
A robot and an 8 year old grrl?! I'm laughing already! A DD featured comic.
I could try to make this sound interesting... But then I would have to live up to it. Otherwise, stories of my life.
Detective Urufu hasn't spoke with his family for ages... and that's not an understatement! Leaving them and his past behind Urufu has tried to find peace and a new future from his family's legacy of blood as assassins, but its seems they want a reunion.
That comic people avoid until they realize it's pronounced "Vam-Pirate" and not "vampirette". Then they avoid it because they hate vampires and pirates!
This comic sucks. Don't read it.
This is a story about a little girl, Lila, and her life once she befriends two aliens.
BRING THE BEAT BACK
Has little to do with Demi Moore or Patrick Swayze.
It's about a bunch of teenagers who are ... living and stuff. That's enough for them, really. (Will be updated in a few months.)
A webcomic about a strange pile of purple Goo from another Dimension!
A heroic quest of frienship and hardship and other kinds of ships.
A mushroom named Izzy gets kicked out of the enchanted forest and has some silly mushroomy adventures.
Following the Japanese tradition of writing a "picture diary" while in elementary school, this is a cartoon version of random events in my every day life in America and Japan. Updates every day except Friday and Saturday!
A Drunk Duck featured comic and winner of the Drunk Duck Awards for Best Humor Scenes and Most Deliciously Offensive. Plus the artist is an Adonis of a man. Handsome, charismatic, suave. He saved my mom's life once! All in all, this is one awesome guy.
Well, if you thought you were the last person alive wouldn't you have taken off all your clothes and then run around? I thought so.
About Lilith, her ex-boyfriend Death, a suicidal little girl, angels with desk jobs, and the rest of mankind. Contains comedy, serious business, swearing, surealness and blasphemy.
It's about zombies. :D
In a nut-shell, Raw Fish is; The every day cultural shock of an American living in Japan.
A collection of short stories, Current Story is: Lawyer Lawyer: Pants On Fawyer. www.mandormcomics.blogspot.com Just click the damn comic. Do it. Now.
The light hearted adventures of a transgender girl and an android girl.
A mean-tempered Clefairy is exposed to a sunstone and given the ability to speak. Using his new gift, he seeks to take over the world.
Rated bizarre for: monsters, zombies, cannibalism, school girls, unrequited love (with a vengeance), government conspiracy, chocolate bunnies, angels vs. demons, all that with a limb or two to spare.
It's about a blob in a soup can. Well, it was. I lost track, to be honest. I don't know if I really knew in the first place. I only remember the beginning and the end. You can read it if you'd like, but truthfully this comic is more for me than you. Feature 12/21/09
The Amazing, Epic And Very Interesting Adventures Of Bill Jones And The Fascinating Creature Known As Speckschwein is the best comic on DrunkDuck. Fo' real yo!
Huh?! You mean this isn't a sprite comic?! I'm leaving!!!
The story of a little transgender girl, her gender playful BFF, her family and her friends.
Harkovast and I Fell Down The Stairs give honest reviews to brave volunteers and their comics. A new review every Friday.
Okay, there's really no gun...
A journal comic of a character animator in his early 20's, updated whenever something happens and I've got time to whip something up.
BECAUSE IT'S FUN!!!!!!!
forum topics started
- General Comic Chat
- Race to 100 pages.
- The epic- IMAGE WARS!!!!!
- MUSIC! New (FREE) EP that is awesome.
- Bobby the Fetus
- Very vague psychological story. Anyone wanted.
- New music video for MGMT's song "Kids"
- THE TRAVELING ASSIST CONTINUES (ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH!?!?!)
- No Background [Plug/Crit]: Bocaj Esq.'s first non-gag comic
- FS4: When will we get a schduel?
- The Traveling Assist!!
- Happy Rosh Hashanah!!
- Who wants to take a philosophical survey, and then be loved by me because of it? You? Cool.
- Tired Comics
- "HEY YOU!" [Plug] "WHO ME?" "YEAH YOU! YOU SHOULD READ THE COMIC PANCAKES!" "WHY?" "GET OFF MY LAWN... (kids these days...)"
- Doing your best vs Overworking yourself
- Writer looking for artist on serious project
- Questions to always ask yourself
- DD ZOMBIES FINAL PAGE
- Idea? The traveling assist...
- I GOT AIM!!!!
- GIMP v PS
- How many comments have you made?
- LONG CAT
- DD Webcomic review site
- [Crit] Bocaj (me.)
- The epic- NO IMAGE WARS!!!!!
- Street Fighter II TV Show: BYSON!!!!!
- Can't... change... avatar...
- Tablet Recomendations
- [Crit] Guy In A Dinosaur Costume: The Epic Saga
- [PLUG/NOT MUCH YET TO CRIT] A Guy in a Dinosaur Costume
- A Guy in a Dinososaur Costume
- PhotoShop Help
- My next comic endeavor
- HTML trouble updating
- It seems that coloc forum's are never really utilized
- I got an 88.9 in English...
- Visual Music
- MS PAINT Comic Remix
- [plug] Rape! (the webcomic) (T+)
- Rape: The webcomic!
- ...so... ...hungry...
- A Bit Cheesey
- T3h_Lag needs to join
- Toots & the Maytals: Awesome Regae
- Slaughter House 5
- Happy Rosh Hashuna!
- NOT OUTSIDE ENOUGH
- I LOVE noodles!
- Song Lyric Pictures
- It's hard out there for a Gwen
- Venture Crew?
- MS PAIN(t): 100
- MS PAIN
- Semi Goodbye to DD Forum
- Word Association!
- Summer Reading
- One... word... story... blah
- A very special topic about Clone High
- Recommend a comic to the person above you
- Can't change comic image title.
- What is your favorite flavor of ICE CREAM.
- My goal is to create the longest title for a topic possible.
- LOLZ needs your help! Laughing Out Loud Zombies is a funny comic that has a ranking that is going down RAPIDLY. This long title is meant to catch your attention so CLICK THIS LONG PIECE OF TEXT BEFORE YOU ARE ATTACKED BY A WALRUS-NINJA [PLUG]
- Person31 sukes
- This place is random is life is busy is work is earning is hard is nuts is testicals is balls is football is soccer is a sport which uses feet is URGH.
- HALF WAY
- Try to explain just what the person above you was thinking when they made/choose their avatar
- MS PAIN [Plug/contribute]
- MS PAIN (A colaboration)
- MS PAINT
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Comic Name [[Ploog]]
- In a comic; Humor, Action, or Drama?
- A trophy I should have gotten, isn't there (top 1,00 comics one)
- Problems with favorite comics.
- Who wants to do a guest comic exchange?
- Laughing Out Loud Zombies [crit] Humorizied!
- Hi/ Sorry it is taking me a while to learn the rules.
- One... Word... Story... Blah.
- THIS IS ITSELF!!!!!!!!!! (and will be for a long, long time.)
Videos Shared By Bocaj