Feb 15, 2011
Part 1 of another extra-long podcast, all about advertising and external promotion. Get noticed!
Topics and Show Notes
* Contest announcements
* Featured Comic: Ponzi http://www.drunkduck.com/Ponzi/
* Featured Comic: JUNK, a story http://www.drunkduck.com/JUNK_a_story/
External Promotion and Advertising!
* Paid ads
- Project Wonderful and other sources
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Different types of ad campaigns
* Social networking sites
- Ads on sites like StumbleUpon and Facebook
- Using sites like Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
Feb 8, 2011
Special virtual-guest VegaX (who increases the podcast's accent diversity) of the Comic Review forum joins skool and oz to talk about the topic of comic reviews and critiques, both giving and receiving.
Feb 1, 2011
Oz and skool discuss their first disagreement on a feature, cementing skool's image as "the evil one". They then get into a lengthy discussion about the loosely related topics of filler, fan art, and artist/writer's block.
Jan 25, 2011
skool and oz fall back into habit with a rough beginning, lots of feature discussion, and talking too long about the weekly subject with no clear outcome. But it's still good!
Jan 18, 2011
This podcast is Part 2 of Episode 11, where the interview with guests Amelius and Evil Emperor Nick (of Charby the Vampirate and Cwen's Quest) continues! Lots of discussion about writing and influences in this half as well as some good advice.