- I believe there is a passage in the bible that referes to a demon in the sky that will play games with us. But don't quote me on that...I'd have to actually look it up to be sure.
- Yeah, I had a chair move by itself one time in my grandmothers appartment. I was talking to my aunt (she's 3 years older than I so we tend to hang out alot) in the dinning room. We were talking about some tv show we both watch when suddenly the chair next to me backed up as if someone had just gotten up from the chair. We stared at the chair...then at each other and continued talking. I believe if you ignore em they won't bug you.
10) Psychic abilities/ chi / chakra
- Nah, I don't believe in mind reading and all that, but I do believe that if you are around a person or talk to them alot you begin thinking alike. Like with my friend Katie, usually chatting over the interwebs we tend to type out the same things at the same exact moments. Or with my brothers, sometimes I'm thinking of a song or something and my younger brother will start whistling the tune or blurt out the word. And sometimes we can finish each others sentences...it gets weird.
6. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.
8. Yeah they're real. I can feel their presence a lot of the time in places that you'd usually find a ghost (funeral homes, cemetaries, etc) and it is really creepy. ughughughugh.
10. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis are actually impossible. but precognition is possible, and some telepathy is possible (with delta thought waves, in dreams when two people are thinking of each other, they can share the same dream don't know the actual science behind it). with the intertwining of time lines, procognition is very possible.