What makes it immoral is that it can cause people to debase
what sex is supposed to be about. ....It is
also bad, because it causes a lot of people to devalue love and other
human beings. It is easy to view people as animals and nothing higher,
if they behave like such.
In your post, you say porn is immoral for these reasons. Is lust also considered a sin? If so, is it sinful for these similar reasons, i.e. that lust dehumanizes each other and devalues love?
1. intense sexual desire or appetite. - This is not a sin.
2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness. - This is a sin.
3. a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually fol. by for): a lust for power. - This is a sin.
4. ardent enthusiasm; zest; relish: an enviable lust for life. - This is not a sin.
Lust - verb (used without object)
6. to have intense sexual desire. - This is not a sin.
7. to have a yearning or desire; have a strong or excessive craving (often fol. by for or after). - This is not a sin.