All form fields are required.
luclucluc on Oct. 25, 2006
once we have 8 fighters the tournament shall begin!
now, i will try to show that some sprite comic no-nos cannot be avoided here:
- bit-mixing can't be avoided because not all sprites will be the same bit as the other sprites or the backgrounds
- bad recolours or bad edits, i mean hey, i don't make the sprites!
- crappy effects are what you get when the best program for adding effects is GIMP...
but please, enjoy!
at 3:54PM, Oct. 27, 2006
actually, screw the invitation thingie, if ya wanna join, join!
at 9:58PM, Oct. 26, 2006
hmm. This has decent backgrounds for this page, which makes it better than most of the other tourneys out there. Now make the rest of the tournament hold true to that quality, and don't dissapoint us.
at 9:31PM, Oct. 26, 2006
- tournys with bit restrictions can grow too boring
- i am, so remember folks! only good edits or fully custom!
- yeah, but GIMP is pretty much only good for motion blurs, which almost never come out right D:
at 9:26PM, Oct. 26, 2006
Ok, some loop arounds for the "no-nos" of yours.
-You can limit it to only 8-bits, 16-bits, or 32-bits.
-Then don't let those in.
-Don't blame effects on the software you use. it's the person that uses them.