All form fields are required.
share this comic
The Repository of Dangerous Things
- 121: Wherein we say farewell (or hello) to our cast of remarkable characters.
- 120: Horseshoe crabs have weird eyes, I bet they see in black and white.
- 119: Even monsters and zombies need a little attention sometimes.
- 118: The robot is probably the brains behind the whole plan.
- 117: I'm not sure what he expected, with a duck in charge.
- 116: The question is, why not a sea captain?
- 115: You would think she'd get cold, walking around like that.
- 114: Everyone say hello to the new fan favorite character!
- 113: If you love something, set it free. And hope it doesn't break stuff.
- 112: What tragedy will next befall our young hero?!
- 111: Davis is gonna pay for that (but at least he has money now).
- 110: If you invite them, prepare to put up with them.
- 109: Something cheesy about growing friendships. And dangerous plants.
- 108: This one will just be called "The Gratuitous Comic."
- 107: Who knew that mathematicians lived so dangerously?
- 106: The Repository of Romantically Inept Things.
- 105: It does kind of make you wonder why she needs Davis.
- 104: Daydreams aren't really dangerous... more like trespassing.
- 103: Dangerous things aren't just for grownups.
- 102: You can't change her mind, so don't try.
- 101: It's nice to know some things never change.
- 100: You would think this might make the foundations a little unstable?
- 099: But the anticipation is the best part!
- 098: Either she's loosening up or he's getting more insane.
- 097: He probably doesn't realize how close he is to being right.
- 096: I don't think I want to know how it knows what he's thinking.
- 095: Davis's problem is, the boy just don't learn.
- 094: We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.
- 093: As a matter of fact, Davis isn't very good at cards, either.
- 092: And you wonder why Ms. Harper doesn't get dates?
- 091: Get back on that horse, Davis!
- 090: There are some questions that should never be answered.
- 089: Well, it makes sense to me anyway.
- 088: One of these things is not like the other....
- 087: But more than cute enough to make up for it, it seems.
- 086: When in Rome... or when Romans visit?
- 085: Well, now Davis has two little brothers.
- 084: Sometimes a quarter will get you more than you expect.
- 083: Like National Geographic, only the naked chicks are hot.
- 082: Wherein Davis finally gets some real-world experience.
- 081: So, is that just his imagination, or...?
- 079: I guess it's back to business as usual.
- 078: ...There is only attack and attack and attack some more.
- 077: I wonder if Davis has ever called LoveLine
- 076: Davis: Man of Undergraduate Action!
- 075: Ah, what Davis doesn't know (this time) won't hurt him.
- 074: Whot we 'ave 'ere is a tzitzimime! Ceahfuhl, the buggas boite!
- 073: Fighting soldiers from the sky; fearless men who jump and die...
- 072: She quit the CIA because it was too boring.
- 071: This is hardly the time to think of witty titles!
- 070: Why can't any cute and harmless things have died to bother them?
- 069: What's big and blue-green and goes "schlomp?"
- 068: If he had boots, they'd be made for walkin'.
- 067: And you thought I forgot about the monkey deathbot!
- 066: I wonder if his name was Yorick?
- 065: Davis knew that class would come in handy one day.
- 064: Every good plan involves a secret weapon.
- 063: Well, it was a nice try, anyway
- 062: Davis never did get along well with books.
- 061: Sometimes, the truth really, really hurts a lot.
- 060: Whatever happened to Marines not leaving any man behind?
- 059: When the Silly String runs out, use small talk.
- 058: Bruno the vampire slayer?
- 057: Synchronicity. It's a good thing.
- 056: If there's anything girls hate, it's giant slugs.
- 055: Golem can be gentle when he wants to be.
- 054: Davis plays way too many video games.
- 053: Optimism is helpful in times of stress.
- 052: Good. Then that only leaves one person to worry about.
- 051: Wherein both a deepest fear and a greatest desire are fulfilled.
- 050: Monday mornings always hold the most unpleasant surprises.
- 049: Good day, sunshine.
- 048: It must be a cold day in Hell.
- 047: Okay, maybe Davis is a little bit of a fighter.
- 046: Davis is a lover, baby... not a fighter!
- 045: A dying man's last wish.
- 044: Time slows down when bad things happen.
- 043: I can think of at least two things that make Davis thankful.
- 042: Is that Davis's life flashing before his eyes?
- 041: Famous last words.
- 040: If you're not going to believe me, why do you ask?
- 038: Now with real monkey action!
- 037: They just want to hug you. Really.
- 036: Kind of like the monsters what live in your closet.
- 035: No, I don't think I'll take door #3.
- 034: Justifiable Homicide.
- 033: Finally, the (unsurprising) truth comes out.
- 032: Sometimes Ms. Harper even scares me.
- 031: The Force is strong in this one.
- 030: Fiesta!
- 029: Davis just can't get ahe... Davis loses his hea... Djinn: 1, Davis: 0.
- 028: You'd think Davis would learn "convenient = weird" at work.
- 027: The dangers of mediocrity.
- 026: The dangers of being an impressionable lump of clay.
- 025: The dangers of binge drinking as a form of escapism.
- 024: The dangers of taking expired antibiotics... unless this is normal.
- 022: Golem don't truck with no fools.
- 021: What Davis doesn't understand is, he's tasty.
- 020: Of all the things he's lost, he misses his hair the most.
- 019: At home, he screens all of his calls.
- 018: Making Friends.
- 017: But will it protect him from death by monkeys?
- 015: Not your average voodoo doll....
- 014: Oh smooth, Davis, real smooth.
- 013: Sorry, Davis, but the pants are pretty important.
- 012: Don't ever look too close.
- 011: The good thing about Dangerous Things is, they blow up.
- 010: "Nice try, Miz Harper!"
- 009: Mocha hazlenut blood.
- 008: Dude... what is in that jar?
- 007: Or not.
- 006: Finally, someone is on Davis's side!
- 005: Forks Plastic
- 004: Hello, Golem
- 003: He's always like this, folks.
- 002: Hi, my name's Davis? I'm here about the job....
- 001: In a small, old, red-brick building by a narrow but tidy alley....
087: But more than cute enough to make up for it, it seems.
on March 4, 2007